Question For You (Installment One)


By: Whitney T. Hines


If you guys read my very first post on this new blog of mine, then you would know I told all of you that I would start asking you guys, the readers and fans, questions from time to time just to get your opinions and thoughts. I feel this will be a great way to interact with all of you and keep you guys a part of my writing journey. 

Now, I'm expecting to see a lot of detailed feedback from you guys. I'm actually really excited for this little segment to begin. So, please do me a huge favor and participate with me in these blogs and also my others. It really means a lot to me and keeps me engaged with all of you. 

Now, For my very first question to you guys: 

FOLLOW ME, LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE on theses platforms:

  1. Here on my blog, you can subscribe at the tope of the page. 
  2. Facebook - facebook.com/WhitneyTHines
  3. Twitter - twitter.com/WhitneyTHines
  4. Wattpad - wattpad.com/Whines8
  5. Goodreads - goodreads.com/WhitneyTHines

Comments

  1. More vampire stories,i am fascinated by supernatural creatures and u r on par with Christine Feehan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So What Do You Think?

For all those who follow me on Wattpad... NEW UPDATE!!!