So What Do You Think?

By: Whitney T. Hines

As all of you know, I had posted last week about a short story series I am about to start working on. I even went as far as to give you all a little snippet of what was to come with the very first book, Sophia {Forbidden Love}, of my very first short story series, IN LOVE. Well, after thinking about it further and looking at the low views of the snippet, I've come to think that maybe the little snippet I posted on Wattpad.com wasn't really enough of an excerpt to get your blood flowing for the series. So, I have come to the decision that I will post Chapter One: A New Start  (click link to read chapter one)and MAYBE even chapter two (not really sure about chapter two yet) of the book and see what all of your feedback is after that. 

Please, Please feel free to give your comments on here, my Facebook & Twitter pages and also where the book is posted on my Wattpad page. Also, I would love your votes on Wattpad.com and your likes, lets me know you want to see more!




For those who didn't see my post about my short stories: CLICK THE COVER TO VIEW!


Description: 

Have you ever been in love? Ever fell head over heels for someone, even though you knew in the back of your mind it was wrong? 

They say "You can't help who you fall in love with" do you believe that to be true? 

Can loving someone really consume a person to the point that right and wrong battle each other? Is fantasy and reality really that hard to differentiate when you are madly in love? Or is it better when you trust your instincts and dive into love head first? If so, can you trust the other person to catch and not break you?

These are the question these stories will be asking and dealing with throughout the IN LOVE short story series. Starting with Sophia and her FORBIDDEN LOVE. Follow her as she battles with right and wrong, falling in and out of love, betrayal and so much more.



  • Subscribe here to my blog so you can always know when I have posted something new. 
  • And to see updates, excerpts and read my old and/or unpublished stories become a fan and follow me on Wattpad @ www.wattpad.com/Whines8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question For You (Installment One)

Teach Me How to Kiss NEWS!!!

For all those who follow me on Wattpad... NEW UPDATE!!!