For all those who follow me on Wattpad... NEW UPDATE!!!

By: Whitney T. Hines


Hey, all my lovely readers. 

For those of you who follow me on Wattpad.com you all know that I have been writing a story called My Contract With a Vampire. It is my most popular book on Wattpad.com and I plan to get it professionally published very soon. As most of you know as well, I haven't updated that story on Wattpad.com in quite some time. I think it has been like.... a year almost

Well, I am on the very last chapter of this book. I had previously uploaded chapter 52: Out With The Old Life... In With The New Life part 1. Well, the time is finally here... I HAVE UPLOADED A NEW PART !!! Chapter 53: Out With The Old Life... In With The New Life part 2 is finally out to read. 

**Click the Cover to read newest chapter!!**




I really hope everyone enjoys this part of the chapter. It took me about 2 weeks to finish... (Hey, I have 3 kids, a new puppy and a husband) It gets very busy. But please I hope you guys will give me bonus points for getting it done before 2018 rolls around... (Shade to myself). lol 

If you guys do decide to read, and I hope you do, Please take note of the authors note I placed at the top of the chapter before the chapter begins. 

Also, please let me know how you like the new part of the chapter and please be sure to like the post I made about it on my Twitter and Facebook pages, and be sure to vote, like and comment about it on all my social media platforms; especially Wattpad.com and Facebook. 

Also Don't forget to follow me on these platforms: Just click the logo to go to my page. 


It really means a lot to get feed back from you guys. I really want this story to end well. And I also want it to make you guys want to read the next installment of this series. 

Thanks again to all of you for your support. AND Enjoy reading!

OH! and by the way, SUBSCRIBE to this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question For You (Installment One)

So What Do You Think?